Monday 10 September 2018

Magic Mantra!!

The first time I heard the phrase " Abundance of the Universe is available to everyone." I seriously thought it's very unrealistic. It took me many years to realize and accept that the only person responsible for my prosperity is ME.

How to YOU react to this statement? Do you believe it?or Are you indifferent? Are you standing in your own way towards prosperity? This is the very point of resistance.

It is time to open yourself and be receptive to all the abundance in the universe.

Your abundance consciousness is not dependent on money; your flow of money is dependent on your abundance consciousness.

I hope this meditation and visualisation helps you create more in your consciousness as it helped me.

Tip: Practice it continuously for at least 2 weeks to notice the difference in your feelings of expansion and unlimited supply.

Abundance Meditation


Magic Mantra:" I deserve the best, I accept the best and I do it now." "I am an unlimited being accepting from an unlimited source in an unlimited way." 


No comments:

Post a Comment